Attributes / Specifications
Shipping & Returns
The Valentini Puffer, also known as the Black Saddle Puffer is from the smaller Canthigaster genus. Quite the undemanding and hardy saltwater fish, unlike most other fish, the puffers use their pectoral fins for forward and backward movement. As with all puffers, invertebrates should not be tank mates as they will be eaten by the puffer. Also, slower moving fish as well as community fish should not be tank mates due to the puffer's propensity to nip fins and other body parts. When threatened, puffers will inflate their body by taking in water in an attempt to prevent others from eating it. When removing or transferring a puffer fish use a container as opposed to a net. Minimum tank size: 30 gallons
- For feeding instructions, please click on the "directions" section.
- Approximate selling size: 1.5-2.5"
- For additional information, please click on the "attributes/specifications" section
- We ship for arrival to the customer Tuesday through Friday and Saturday for an extra charge where available. Once an order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email with your order summary.
- Undemanding and hardy
- Eats inverts and nips other fish
- Inflates its body when threatened
- Days to ShipShips Next Business Day
- Primary BrandPetco Marine Fish