Attributes / Specifications
Ingredients & Guaranteed Analysis
Shipping & Returns
Also known as the Moon Wrasse, the saltwater Lunare Wrasse is both colorful and hardy. Although younger fish sport beautiful coloration, the Lunare Wrasse only increases its vibrancy with age. Minimum tank size: 100 gallons
- Coloration increases in vibrancy with age
- Eats pests such as bristleworms
- Not reef safe, as it will eat ornamental inverts such as Fire Shrimp
- If we need to contact you for any reason about your order, shipping of your package may be affected. Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email with your order summary. Orders are subject to verification of payment information by phone or email. We ship for arrival to the customer Tuesday through Friday and Saturday for an extra charge where available
- For feeding instructions, please click on the "directions" section.
- Approximate selling size: 3-4"
- For additional information, please click on the "attributes/specifications" section.
- Days to ShipUsually Leaves Warehouse the Next Business Day
- Primary BrandPetco Marine Fish