Green Mandarin Goby - Small
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price: $0.00
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
A Green Mandarin Goby's body, fins, and head is covered in an explosion of patterned colors ranging from black, orange, green, and blue. These saltwater fish have been known to eat aquarium foods but their main diet consist of of copepods. Minimum tank size: 30 gallons
- - Also known as the Striped Mandarin Goby
- - Should only be added to a mature tank with live rock and live sand
- - Do not keep with aggressive fish
- - We ship for arrival to the customer Tuesday through Friday and Saturday for an extra charge where available. Once an order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email with your order summary.
- - For feeding instructions, please click on the "directions" section.
- - Approximate selling size: Sm 0.75-1.5"; Md 1.5-2.5"; Lg 2.5-4"
- - For additional information, please click on the "attributes/specifications" section
Petco Marine Fish
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Max water Temp
Water Parameters-SG Max
Pet Max Length
Water Parameters-PH Min
Water Parameters-SG Min
Water Parameters-PH Max
Min Water Temp
As a carnivore, the Green Mandarin Goby should be fed a variety of live black worms, live brine shrimp, and live copepods. Algae, Live Rock, and Live Sand are a must as they can provide breeding grounds for copepods and other miniscule crustaceans.
We ship for arrival to the customer Tuesday through Friday and Saturday for an extra charge where available. If we need to contact you for any reason about your order, shipping of your package may be affected. Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email with your order summary. Orders are subject to verification of payment information by phone or email.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like