Attributes / Specifications
Shipping & Returns
Peaceful freshwater shrimp that has a knack for controlling algae as well as eating leftover food. It does best in established fish tanks as they will seek out algae and uneaten food. This shrimp should be housed with small fish that will not try to eat them. Minimum tank size: 10 gallons
- We ship for arrival to the customer Tuesday through Friday and Saturday for an extra charge where available. Once an order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email with your order summary.
- For feeding instructions, please click on the "directions" section.
- Approximate selling size: 1-1.25"
- For additional information, please click on the "attributes/specifications" section.
- Excellent for algae control
- Easy to care for
- Days to ShipShips Next Business Day
- Primary BrandPetco Freshwater Inverts
The Amano Shrimp, also know as the Japonica Amano Shrimp will consume leftover fish food and detritus, making the Amano Shrimp an effective cleaner and impartant part of a tank's eco system. The Amano Shrimp is translucent brown/tan in color with a brown/tan stripe running the length of its back. Its sides have a series of brown/tan broken horizontal lines. Can be kept with other peaceful community fish.