35% off your first order & free shipping on $35 when you select Repeat Delivery in cart!
Attributes / Specifications
150 watts, Hamilton Technology Metal Halide HQI Double Ended Aquarium Light Bulb is powerful enough to reach the lower depths of your aquarium w/the same intensity & spectrum as natural sunlight. Promotes development of photosynthetic plants & coral.
- Simulates sunlight at ocean depths of 8-20 feet
- Promotes the development of photosynthetic plants, anemones and coral
- True 14,000K, the ideal choice for marine and reef aquariums
- Outstanding intensity and color with a high PAR value light
- Primary BrandHamilton Technology
- Days to ShipShips in 2-3 Business Days
Our Hamilton Technology Metal Halide HQI 150W Double Ended Aquarium Bulb is a true 14,000K and is the ideal choice for marine and reef aquariums. This metal halide aquarium bulb has outstanding intensity and color with a high PAR value light. This bulb emits brilliant, sparkling, white light with vibrant actinic blue rays. Simulates sunlight at ocean depths of 8-20 feet and promotes the development of photosynthetic plants, anemones and coral. This aquarium bulb enhances the natural vibrant fluorescence in fish, coral and marine life. Use with 150 watt HQI ballast ANSI code M81 or 150 watt Electronic ballast.