Attributes / Specifications
No matter the size of your aquarium, Instant Ocean sea salts and water care products offer the smartest, easiest way to bring the ocean home. Accurate, reliable water test equipment is a vital part of maintaining a healthy, successful marine aquarium. Easy to read and operate, Instant Ocean Hydrometer delivers precise, full-range salinity and specific gravity readings. Ideal for use in water temperatures of 68 degrees to 85 degrees, the Hydrometer provides easy-fill convenience - no wet hands. With an extra-wide stabilizer base, this easy-read tool has a two-color scale with a safe zone for simple results. To use, dunk the hydrometer in your aquarium to fill with water. Dislodge air bubbles by tapping gently. Place the tool on a level surface to read specific gravity. For most marine aquariums, recommended specific gravity is 1.02 to 1.026.
- Accurate: Precise, full-range readings - accurate to +/- 0
- Ready to use: Simply dunk in aquarium to fill with water, then set on level surface to read
- Easy to read: Clearly marked to show results
- Extra-wide stabilizer base: Two-color scale with a safe zone for simple results
- Marine hydrometer: Tests salinity and specific gravity in marine aquariums to help maintain a healthy tank
Quickly, easily, and accurate measure your marine aquarium's salt level and specific gravity with Instant Ocean Hydrometer. Full range scale features easy to read markings with safe zone clearly indicated. No-wet-hands-design. Accurate to +/- 0.001. Ideal for use in water temperatures from 68° to 85°F.