GloFish Water Conditioner, 4 fl. Oz
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
This easy-to-use formula removes chlorine, chloramine and heavy metals commonly found in tap water - add it to all tap water before adding to your aquarium to ensure your fish are safe. This formula's immune boosters and slime protectant promote fish health. Use when setting up a new aquarium, conducting partial water changes, when replacing evaporative water or when adding new fish. GloFish Water Conditioner is safe and effective for all tropical fish. Shake Water Conditioner well before using. Add 1 teaspoon (5 mL, or half of a capful) per 10 gallons of water, making sure new water is the same temperature as your aquarium water before adding it to your tank. Use with Color Booster to boost color and help protect against pH fluctuations. Made in the USA.The Fluorescent fish are born brilliant. They get their natural, vibrant color from their parents and are not injected, painted or dyed.
- - Water conditioner: Makes tap water safe for fluorescent fish
- - Promotes fish health: Neutralizes or removes harmful chlorine, chloramines and heavy metals
- - Makes tap water safe: Use when setting up a new aquarium, with monthly partial water changes or evaporation replacement
- - For best results: Use in conjunction with color booster
- - Great experience: Fluorescent fish and products create a complete underwater fluorescent experience
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Shake well. Add 1 capful (5ml) per 10 gal (37.85 L) of water to remove chlorine and chloramine. Note: Although toxic chlorine and chloramine are no longer a threat to your tank inhabitants, residual ammonia may be present. If ammonia is present in your tank at any time, discontinue feeding and add ATM Colony™ for safe, natural ammonia removal. Once ammonia levels are at or near zero, resume feeding.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like