Attributes / Specifications
Premium aquarium sand that is pH neutral and will not increase carbonate hardness. Unique sand sized grains resist the collection of detritus, fish waste and food within the substrate bed. Makes maintenance easy.
- Keeps water crystal clear
- Resists packing channeling and anaerobic "Dead Spots" beneath rocks and coral
- Maintains proper pH levels
- Does not contain toxic metal impurities, petroleum residues or pesticides
- Primary BrandCaribSea
- Days to ShipShips Next Business Day
- Weight10 LBS
Use CaribSea Super Naturals Aquarium Sand to create a supernatural experience by re-creating the natural world in your home. This aquarium sand is pH neutral and will not increase carbonate hardness in your aquarium. This aquarium sand is ideally sized and shaped for preventing the accumulation of detritus, fish waste and food in the substrate while being fish friendly. No need to worry about your bottom dwelling, sand sifting fish with this substrate. Its small, smooth grains will not harm them. CaribSea Super Naturals Aquarium Sand contains no artificial dyes or paints to flake off and is also proven to reduce nitrates etter than regular aquarium gravel.