Attributes / Specifications
Ingredients & Guaranteed Analysis
Top range performance CO2 reactor for complete dissolving of CO2. Internal or external mounting to water pump, dissolves up to 500 CO2 bubbles/min.
- Features easy installation and cleaning
- Made of acrylic with brackets, suction cups and hose connectors with fastener
- Top range performance CO2 reactor for complete dissolving of CO2
- For internal or external mounting to water pump
- Dissolves 500 to 1000 CO2 bubbles/min depending on model
- Primary BrandSera
- Days to ShipUsually Leaves Warehouse in 2-3 Business Days
The new Sera Flore CO2 Active Reactors 500 and 1000 with twin rotor supersede the generation of static CO2 generators. The rotors, the upper one of which is designed as a lamella rotor, ensure strong blending of CO2 with the aquarium water, allowing dissolving several hundred CO2 bubbles per minute. The Sera Flore CO2 Active Reactor 500 is suitable for freshwater aquariums between 66 and 158 gallons. The Sera Flore CO2 Active Reactor 1000 is recommended for larger or densely planted aquariums. This reactor features easy installation and cleaning. Includes holder bracket for installation inside the aquarium or outside, e.g. in an aquarium cabinet, connectors for standard hoses and hose connectors with fastener.