Attributes / Specifications
This strip light is designed for reliable, long-term performance, and an integrated timer provides maximum control. Features adjustable mounting legs for a customized fit and flexibility in fitting your freshwater or saltwater aquarium. High-efficiency white and blue LEDs create a realistic underwater environment. The white lights on the daylight setting are brighter than two typical fluorescent bulbs, while the lunar LED lamps beautifully replicate the moonlight cycle. Ideal for freshwater or saltwater aquariums, as well as low-intensity plants. Available in four sizes: 18-inch (fits 18-inch to 24-inch tanks); 24-inch (fits 24-inch to 36-inch tanks); 36-inch (fits 36-inch to 48-inch tanks); 48-inch (fits 48-inch to 60-inch tanks).With its slim design, shimmer effects and colors, cool operating temperatures and low cost to operate, LED lighting is fast becoming the favorite for both freshwater and saltwater aquarium owners.
- Advanced LED strip light: Features high-efficiency white and blue leds.
- Integrated timer: Lets you control day and nighttime settings.
- Designed for: Use in freshwater and saltwater aquariums and with low-intensity plants.
- Adjustable mounting legs: Adjustable legs on each end of the strip allow for a customized fit.
- Reliable: Designed for reliable, long-term performance.
- Primary BrandMarineland
- Days to ShipShips Next Business Day
Marineland Advanced LED Aquarium Strip Light provide the ultimate opportunity to create a realistic underwater home-aquarium environment. This all-new line of LED lights is 20% brighter and is designed for reliable, long-term performance. Adjustable mounting legs allow for flexibility in fitting various aquariums widths and an integrated timer provides maximum control. Daylight LED lamps provide brighter output than two typical fluorescent bulbs and lunar LED lamps replicate the moon-light cycle. Both settings are energy efficient. Advanced LED Strip Lights are ideal for freshwater or saltwater aquariums and low intensity plants.