Attributes / Specifications
This high-efficiency bulb has an 8,000-hour life, so it should be replaced after 11 months of continuous operation. Make sure to replace every pond season - the bulb may continue to glow, but its effectiveness in killing algae diminishes. Convenient viewing window in Tetra Pond Green Free UV Clarifier makes it easy to ensure the bulb is working. This bulb is 35 watts for ponds up to 8,800 gallons. Tetra Pond Green Free UV Clarifier (not included) works to keep your pond clean, clear, and free of unsightly green algae. These dependable clarifiers use ultra violet light to destroy suspended green algae. As algae are pumped into the clarifier, they are exposed to ultraviolet light that destroys the reproductive ability of single-celled algae. The dead algae are then pumped out of the Tetra Pond Green Free UV Clarifier, where they clump and are removed by your pond's filtration system. Removes heavy algae blooms (usually within 8 days) and keeps the pond algae-free long-term.
- Replacement bulb: For use in our Pond Green Free UV Clarifier to control heavy algae blooms in ponds and water gardens and keep water clean and green-free.
- Ultraviolet light: Exposure to UV light in clarifier destroys reproductive ability of single-celled algae.
- Annual maintenance: Replace bulb every pond season for continued algae control.
- High-efficiency: For up to 11 months of continuous operation.
- Size: 35 watts for ponds up to 8,800 gallons.
- Primary BrandTetra
- Weight4.5 OZ
- Days to ShipShips Next Business Day
Made by Phillips, these PL-S, high efficiency ultra-violet bulbs have an 8,000 hour life. These bulbs should be replaced after 11 months of continuous use.