GloFish Betta Flakes Tropical Fish Food, 0.71 oz.
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
GloFish Betta Flakes is a specialized flake blend that is optimized for GloFish fluorescent fish. GloFish Betta Flakes offers a nutritionally complete blend for your GloFish Betta or other small to mid-size tropical community fish. This food is formulated with shrimp proteins for healthy growth. Feed GloFish Betta Flakes 2 to 3 times daily, in small amounts, only as much as your fish can consume within a minute or so. Be careful not to overfeed your fish; any food the fish don't eat will pollute your tank. Over time, you'll get a good idea for how much your fish can eat, and you can adjust the feeding amounts to fit the needs of your fish. In terms of nutritional needs, GloFish Bettas are the same as their non-fluorescent counterparts.Born Brilliant. GloFish fluorescent fish are born with their dazzling colors. Not injected or dyed, they inherit their hues from their parents and add an alluring array of colors to any aquarium.
- - OPTIMIZED FOR GLOFISH BETTAS: GloFish Betta Flakes is optimized for GloFish Bettas
- - NUTRITIONALLY COMPLETE: Contains shrimp proteins for healthy growth
- - FLAKE FORMULA: Flakes offer a nutritionally complete blend of food for GloFish Bettas and other tropical fish
- - FEEDING: Feed 2 to 3 times daily, only as much as your fish can consume within a minute or so
- - BRINGING COLOR TO LIFE: GloFish fluorescent fish and products create a complete underwater fluorescent experience
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Fish Meal, Dried Yeast, Shrimp Meal.
Min. Crude Protein - 43%, Min. Crude Fat - 10%, Max Crude Fiber - 2%, Max Moisture - 8%, Min Phosphorus - 1%, Min. Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) - 140mg/kg.
You May Also Like