Feliway Classic 30 Day Starter Kit Plug-In Diffuser & Refill for Cat, 48 ml.
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Feliway is a synthetic copy of the feline facial pheromone, used by cats to mark their territory as safe and secure. By mimicking the cat's natural facial pheromones, Feliway creates a state of familiarity and security in the cat's local environment. As a result, Feliway can be used to help comfort and reassure cats while they cope with a challenging situation and help prevent or reduce the stress caused by a change in their environment.
- - Mimics cat's natural facial pheromones, which creates a calming environment and de-stresses your cat
- - Can be used to help comfort and reassure cats while they cope with a challenging situation and help prevent or reduce the stress caused by a change in their environment. May help with stress caused by a new pet, moving to a new home, visitors, or even rearranging the furniture
- - Veterinarian recommended and clinically proven to start seeing results within the first week
- - Includes diffuser and one refill for the plug-in diffuser, each refill lasts up to 30 days
- - Diffuser covers up to 700 sq. feet
- - Prongs on diffuser can be rotated to accommodate horizontal outlets
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Diffusers should be placed where the cat spends the most time. If you are considering this product for a cat peeing outside the box, you can also place the diffuser in the room where the cat is urine spraying most often.FELIWAY Diffuser should be used for at least 30 days. Most behaviors will show improvement within 7 days, including peeing outside the box and scratching furniture. Depending on the behavior, you may need to continue using the FELIWAY diffuser longer than 30 days.When choosing a plug for the FELIWAY diffuser, make sure there is nothing above the outlet that will obstruct the airflow and diffusion of the pheromone. It should not be placed under a cabinet, behind a couch, or near an open window.Diffuser heads should be replaced every 6 months.
You May Also Like