Sold in stores only. Selection varies by store. Check your local store for availability.
This item must ship next day. Additional shipping costs will apply.
Attributes / Specifications
Shipping & Returns
The Feather Duster has a tan to orange colored crown with brown banding. It is highly recommended that it is housed in a well established reef aquarium as it requires plankton for its diet.
- If we need to contact you for any reason about your order, shipping of your package may be affected. Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email with your order summary. Orders are subject to verification of payment information by phone or email. We ship for arrival to the customer Tuesday through Friday and Saturday for an extra charge where available
- For feeding instructions, please click on the "directions" section.
- Approximate selling size: 2-3"
- For additional information, please click on the "attributes/specifications" section.
- Does best in an established reef aquarium
- Drip acclimation is highly recommended
- Immobile worm encased in a solid protective secretion
- Primary BrandPetco Marine Inverts
- Days to ShipShips Next Business Day
TheFeather Duster Worm has a tan to orange colored crown with brown banding on its tube body.This tube is a secretion used to protect itself as this worm is not mobile. It is highly recommended that it is housed in a well established reef aquarium. Using its "feathers" this worm catches tiny organisms that exist in an established aquarium such as plankton for food. Copper is extremely harmful to this species, so any medications to treat the tank should not have any copper ingredients.