Exo-Terra Monsoon Solo II Programmable Misting System
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
The Exo-Terra Monsoon SOLO is a programmable misting system suitable for all types of terrariums and greenhouses. It helps maintain optimal humidity by generating a fine mist at programmed intervals, the duration and frequency of which can be easily adjusted depending on the type of animal or plant housed. Frequent misting helps stimulate breeding behavior, and is a necessity when housing live tropical plants.
- - The Exo-Terra Monsoon SOLO is a programmable misting system suitable for all types of terrariums
- - It helps maintain optimal humidity by generating a fine mist at programmed intervals, the duration and frequency of which can be easily adjusted
- - Frequent misting helps stimulate breeding behavior, and is a necessity when housing live tropical plants such as bromeliads, orchids, mosses, etc.
- - Programmable misting unit for terrariums
- - Easy to connect and install
- - Flexible spray nozzles (up to 2) can be pointed in any direction
- - Easy to refill
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including 1,3 Butadiene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Lift screen top off the terrarium. Slide the inlet holes to the open position, so the tubing will fit through. Feed the tubing through the first inlet hole on each side on the back of the terrarium. Mount the nozzles in position on the glass portion of the terrarium's side panels with the suction cups. Direct the nozzle positions inside the terrarium so that the spray stream will avoid spraying on the terrarium's panels. Use the additional suction cups to neatly guide the tubing along the side panels to the inlets at the back of the terrarium. Connect the tubing to the top of the unit by pressing the tubing firmly into the connector on top of the control unit. Make sure that the filter is properly connected to the spigot on the underside of the control unit and placed inside the reservoir. Ensure that the top of the unit fits tightly on top of the reservoir. Open the small lid on top of the unit and fill the reservoir with de-mineralized water up to a maximum of (1") from the top.
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
You May Also Like