Eukanuba Puppy Small Breed Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 15 lbs.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Unleash their extraordinary potential with Eukanuba Puppy Small Breed dry dog food. This complete and balanced puppy food is made to fuel your growing companion's body, mind, and energy. High-quality animal proteins and optimal levels of calcium and phosphorus help maintain muscle growth and bone health. And clinically proven DHA levels promote healthy brain development for a smarter, more trainable pup.
- - For small breed puppies up to 12 months old with an expected adult weight under 23 lbs.
- - Supports muscle growth and bone health in active pups with high-quality animal protein and optimal levels of calcium and phosphorous
- - Supports healthy brain development with clinically proven levels of DHA for smarter, more trainable puppies
- - Provides concentrated energy from fat and carbohydrate levels beneficial for growing puppies
- - High-quality chicken is the first ingredient for protein that powers their day
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Chicken, chicken by-product meal, corn, chicken fat, wheat, ground grain sorghum, brewers rice, natural flavors, dried plain beet pulp, fish oil, egg product, dicalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, salt, fructooligosaccharides, choline chloride, vitamins (DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), biotin, D-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A acetate, niacin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid), trace minerals (zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, sodium selenite, calcium iodate), magnesium oxide, rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
Crude Protein (min.) 32.0%, Crude Fat (min.) 21.0%, Crude Fiber (max.) 3.2%, Moisture (max.) 10.0%, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min.) 0.11%, Calcium (min.) 1.3%, Phosphorus (min.) 1.02%, Vitamin E (min.) 280 IU/kg.
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
You May Also Like