Eukanuba Adult Small Breed Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 15 lbs.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price: $0.00
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Fuel your little companion's mind and energy with Eukanuba Adult Small Breed dry dog food. Animal proteins, glucosamine, and chondroitin sulfate keep muscles lean and joints limber and strong. DHA and vitamin E help support healthy brain function to help your dog stay sharp. And optimal levels of fats and carbohydrates fuel an active lifestyle.
- - For small breed dogs over 12 months old and weighing up to 23 lbs.
- - Promotes lean muscle development and joint health in active adult dogs with a combination of animal protein, glucosamine, and chondroitin sulfate
- - Helps keep dogs sharp and supports healthy brain function with DHA and vitamin E
- - Fuels an active lifestyle with optimal levels of fats and carbohydrates
- - High-quality chicken is the first ingredient for protein that powers their day
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Chicken, chicken by-product meal, corn, chicken fat, wheat, ground grain sorghum, natural flavors, dried plain beet pulp, egg product, potassium chloride, sodium hexametaphosphate, fructooligosaccharides, salt, calcium carbonate, fish oil, choline chloride, vitamins (DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), biotin, D-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A acetate, niacin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid), glucosamine hydrochloride, trace minerals (zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, sodium selenite, calcium iodate), magnesium oxide, chondroitin sulfate, rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
Crude Protein (min.) 28.0%, Crude Fat (min.) 18.0%, Crude Fiber (max.) 3.6%, Moisture (max.) 10.0%, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min.) 0.01%, Vitamin E (min.) 154 IU/kg, Glucosamine* (min.) 218 mg/kg, Chondroitin sulfate* (min.) 8 mg/kg. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like