Eukanuba Adult Small Bites Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 33 lbs.
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
Feed your pup Eukanuba Adult Small Bites dry dog food, a diet created specifically for your dog's body, mind, and energy. Tiny, bite-sized kibble designed for smaller muzzles makes it easy to chew. Animal proteins, glucosamine, and chondroitin sulfate keep muscles lean and joints limber and strong. DHA and vitamin E help support healthy brain function to help your dog stay sharp. And optimal levels of fats and carbohydrates help fuel an active lifestyle.
- - For small and medium breed dogs that are 12 months or older, weighing up to 54 lbs., and have a smaller muzzle or prefer a smaller kibble
- - Promotes lean muscle development and joint health in active adult dogs with a combination of animal protein, glucosamine, and chondroitin sulfate
- - Helps keep dogs sharp and supports healthy brain function with DHA and vitamin E
- - Fuels an active lifestyle with optimal levels of fats and carbohydrates
- - Maintains dental health by helping reduce tartar buildup with 3D DentaDefense
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Chicken, chicken by-product meal, corn, wheat, chicken fat, ground grain sorghum, natural flavors, dried plain beet pulp, egg product, potassium chloride, sodium hexametaphosphate, salt, fructooligosaccharides, calcium carbonate, fish oil, choline chloride, vitamins (DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), biotin, D-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A acetate, niacin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid), glucosamine hydrochloride, trace minerals (zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, sodium selenite, calcium iodate), magnesium oxide, chondroitin sulfate, rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
Crude Protein (min.) 25.0%, Crude Fat (min.) 16.0%, Crude Fiber (max.) 3.8%, Moisture (max.) 10.0%, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min.) 0.01%, Vitamin E (min.) 154 IU/kg, Glucosamine* (min.) 218 mg/kg, Chondroitin sulfate* (min.) 8 mg/kg. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.