Eukanuba Puppy Mixed Grilled Chicken & Beef Dinner in Gravy Wet Dog Food, 12.5 oz.
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
Eukanuba Mixed Grill with Chicken & Beef Cuts in Gravy Canned Puppy Food
- - Wet dog food made with high-quality animal proteins to help growing puppies build strong muscles
- - Contains a supportive balance of fats, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals, and proteins for growth
- - 100% complete and balanced, scientifically formulated nutrition for growth
- - Nutritious chicken and beef dinner in gravy that puppies love
- - Helps support an increase in fluid intake for active puppies
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Chunks in Gravy
Water sufficient for processing, chicken, beef liver, beef, wheat flour, pork plasma, pork broth, egg product, ground flaxseed, powdered cellulose, dried peas, dried carrots, fish oil, guar gum, tomato pomace, vegetable oil, dried tomato pomace, natural hickory smoke flavor, sodium tripolyphosphate, natural flavors, calcium carbonate, xanthan gum, potassium chloride, trace minerals(zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, zinc proteinate, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, sodium selenite, calcium iodate), vitamins(DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), biotin, D-calcium pantothenate, niacin supplement, folic acid, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin A acetate), magnesium oxide.
Crude Protein (min.) 9.0%, Crude Fat (min.) 4.0%, Crude Fiber (max.) 1.5%, Moisture (max.) 79.5%.
For Puppies, 6 to 11 weeks of age, feed 1 2/3 to 1 3/4 cans per day, per 5 lbs. (2.5 kg) of body weight. For puppies 3 to 4 months of age, feed 1 1/2 to 1 2/3 cans per day, per 5 lbs. (2.5 kg) of body weight. For puppies 5 to 7 months of age, feed 1 cans per day, per 5 lbs. (2.5 kg) of body weight. For puppies 8 to 12 months of age, feed 1/2 cans per day, per 5 lbs. (2.5 kg) of body weight. Provide fresh drinking water at all times. Refrigerate any unused portion.