Eukanuba Senior Large Breed Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 30 lbs.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Eukanuba Senior Large Breed Dry Dog Food is created specifically for an aging dog. High-quality chicken is the first ingredient. Glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate support muscles and joints. DHA & antioxidants support healthy brain function. Optimal amounts of fats and carbohydrates help maintain your older dog's energy levels. Plus, this senior dog food diet also provides immune system support.
- - FOR LARGE BREED SENIOR DOGS: Eukanuba Senior Large Breed Dry Dog Food is complete and balanced nutrition for senior dogs over 7 years old weighing over 55 lb
- - MUSCLE & JOINT SUPPORT: Chondroitin sulfate and 50% more glucosamine (vs. Eukanuba Adult Medium Breed Dry Dog Food) help keep joints mobile and support lean muscles in large dog breeds
- - HEALTHY BRAIN FUNCTION: DHA and antioxidants support healthy brain function in senior dogs
- - SUPPORTS SENIOR DOGS: Optimal levels of fats and carbohydrates fuel your active senior dog's daily activity levels
- - MAINTAINS NATURAL DEFENSES: Guaranteed antioxidant levels for older dogs help maintain your dog's natural defenses
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Chicken, wheat, chicken by-product meal, corn, chicken fat, ground grain sorghum, natural flavors, dried plain beet pulp, vegetable oil, egg product, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, sodium hexametaphosphate, salt, fructooligosaccharides, fish oil, choline chloride, vitamins (DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), biotin, D-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A acetate, niacin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid), glucosamine hydrochloride, trace minerals (zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, sodium selenite, calcium iodate), magnesium oxide, carotene, chondroitin sulfate, rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
Crude Protein (min.) 26.0%, Crude Fat (min.) 12.0%, Crude Fiber (max.) 3.9%, Moisture (max.) 10.0%, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min.) 0.01%, Vitamin E (min.) 280 IU/kg, Beta-Carotene* (min.) 10 mg/kg, Glucosamine* (min.) 368 mg/kg, Chondroitin sulfate* (min.) 8 mg/kg. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
These guideline amounts are a starting point, and your dog might need more food depending on age, activity, and temperament. In order for your dog to reach optimal body condition, you might need to adjust your dog's food intake. This represents the total recommended volume of food per day. You should divide the total recommended feeding amount by the number of times you feed your dog per day to get the actual portion size per feeding. Feed this food to dogs who are 7 years and older. Remember to have clean, fresh water available for your dog at all times. Because Eukanuba Senior Maintenance is complete and balanced for senior dogs, you do not need to add vitamin or mineral supplements.
You May Also Like