You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Eukanuba Senior Lamb 1st Ingredient Dry Dog Food is created specifically for an aging dog. High-quality lamb is the first ingredient. Glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate support muscles and joints. DHA and antioxidants support healthy brain function. Optimal amounts of fats and carbohydrates help maintain your older dog's energy levels. Plus, 3D DentaDefense supports dog dental care.
- - SENIOR DOG FOOD: Eukanuba Senior Lamb 1st Ingredient Dry Dog Food is complete and balanced nutrition for senior small and medium breed dogs over 7 years old weighing up to 54 lb
- - MUSCLE & JOINT SUPPORT: Chondroitin sulfate and 50% more glucosamine (vs. Eukanuba Adult Medium Breed Dry Dog Food) helps keep joints mobile and supports lean muscles in active seniors
- - HEALTHY BRAIN FUNCTION: DHA and antioxidants support healthy brain function in senior dogs
- - SUPPORTS ACTIVE DOGS: Optimal levels of fats and carbohydrates fuel your active senior dog's daily activity levels
- - MAINTAINS NATURAL DEFENSES: Guaranteed antioxidant levels for older dogs help maintain your dog's natural defenses
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Lamb, brewers rice, chicken by-product meal, wheat, lamb meal, corn, ground grain sorghum, egg product, chicken fat, natural flavors, dried plain beet pulp, potassium chloride, sodium hexametaphosphate, fructooligosaccharides, fish oil, salt, choline chloride, vitamins (DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), biotin, D-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A acetate, niacin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid), glucosamine hydrochloride, trace minerals (zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, sodium selenite, calcium iodate), magnesium oxide, carotene, chondroitin sulfate, rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
Crude Protein (min.) 27.0%, Crude Fat (min.) 12.0%, Crude Fiber (max.) 3.5%, Moisture (max.) 10.0%, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min.) 0.01%, Vitamin E (min.) 280 IU/kg, Beta-Carotene* (min.) 10 mg/kg, Glucosamine* (min.) 368 mg/kg, Chondroitin sulfate* (min.) 8 mg/kg. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
These guideline amounts are a starting point and your dog may need more food depending on age, activity and temperament. In order to reach optimal body condition, you may need to adjust food intake. This represents the total recommended volume of food per day. You should divide the total recommended feeding amount by the number of times you feed your dog per day to get the actual portion size per feeding. Feed Daily (use a standard 8 oz. measuring cup) 50 lb. dog: 2 3/4 - 3 1/4 cups 60 lb. dog: 3 1/4 - 3 3/4 cups 70 lb. dog: 3 1/2 - 4 cups 80 lb. dog: 3 3/4 - 4 1/4 cups 100 lb. dog: 4 1/2 - 5 cups 120 lb. dog: 5 - 5 3/4 cups Feed this formula to: Large Breed Dogs (51 - 90 lbs.) - 6 years and older or Giant Breed Dogs (over 90 lbs.) - 5 years and older. Remember to have clean, fresh water available for your dog at all times. Because Eukanuba Senior Large Breed Formula is complete and balanced, you do not need to add vitamin or mineral supplements.
You May Also Like