You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Eukanuba Puppy Lamb 1st Ingredient Dry Dog Food is made with animal proteins and optimal levels of calcium and phosphorus to help maintain muscle growth and bone health. DHA levels promote healthy brain development. Optimized fat and carbohydrate levels support puppy development. Natural fiber and prebiotics aid digestion. Plus, the antioxidant vitamin E helps support their immune system.
- - COMPLETE AND BALANCED: Eukanuba Puppy Lamb 1st Ingredient Dry Dog Food is complete and balanced nutrition for small and medium breed puppies up to 12 months old with an expected adult weight up to 54 lb
- - MUSCLE SUPPORT: High-quality animal protein and optimized levels of calcium and phosphorous support muscle growth and bone health in athletic pups
- - HEALTHY BRAIN FUNCTION: Clinically proven levels of DHA support healthy dog brain development for smarter, more trainable puppies
- - SUPPORTS GROWING PUPPIES: Provides concentrated energy from fat and carbohydrate levels beneficial for growing puppies
- - HIGH-QUALITY PROTEIN: Lamb is the first ingredient for protein that powers their day
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Lamb, brewers rice, chicken by-product meal, lamb meal, wheat, corn, egg product, ground grain sorghum, chicken fat, natural flavors, dried plain beet pulp, fish oil, dicalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, salt, fructooligosaccharides, choline chloride, vitamins (DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), biotin, D-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A acetate, niacin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid), trace minerals (zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, sodium selenite, calcium iodate), magnesium oxide, rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
Crude Protein (min.) 27.0%, Crude Fat (min.) 15.0%, Crude Fiber (max.) 3.4%, Moisture (max.) 10.0%, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min.) 0.11%, Calcium (min.) 1.3%, Phosphorus (min.) 0.94%, Vitamin E (min.) 280 IU/kg.
These guideline amounts are a starting point and your puppy may need more food depending upon age, activity and temperament. In order to reach optimal body condition, you may need to adjust food intake. This represents the total recommended volume of food per day. You should divide the total recommended feeding amount by the number of times you feed your puppy per day to get the actual portion size per feeding. Feed this food to : Small Breed Puppies (20 lbs. Or less at maturity) 1-12 months. Also recommended for pregnant and nursing dogs. During the last three weeks of gestation, increase feeding amounts by 25% to 50%. During lactation, feed as much as she wants (usually two to five times the guideline amount, depending on litter size). Remember to have clean, fresh water available for your puppy at all times Because EUKANUBA PUPPY EARLY ADVANTAGETM Small Breed is complete and balanced for gestation, lactation and growth, you do not need to add vitamin or mineral supplements.
You May Also Like