Dwarf Zebra Lionfish
Sold in stores only. Selection varies by store. Check your local store for availability.
Dwarf Zebra Lionfish
This item must ship next day. Additional shipping costs will apply.
Attributes / Specifications
Shipping & Returns
The Dwarf Zebra Lionfish is a very slow saltwater fish that is capable of eating any fish or shrimp that fits in its mouth. The spines on the dorsal, pelvic, and anal fins are venomous. Minimum tank size: 50 gallons
- Needs plenty of hiding places, especially when acclimating
- Very slow swimmer that may eat any fish or shrimp that can fit in its mouth
- Has venomous spines
- If we need to contact you for any reason about your order, shipping of your package may be affected. Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email with your order summary. Orders are subject to verification of payment information by phone or email. We ship for arrival to the customer Tuesday through Friday and Saturday for an extra charge where available
- For feeding instructions, please click on the "directions" section.
- Approximate selling size: Sm 1-1.5"; Md 1.5-2.5"; Lg 2.5-4"
- For additional information, please click on the "attributes/specifications" section.
- Primary BrandPetco Marine Fish
- Days to ShipShips Next Business Day
TheDwarf Zebra Lionfish is a very slow swimmer that is capable of eating any fish or shrimp that fits in its mouth. When acclimating, it is normal for theDwarf Zebra Lionfish to hide and isolate itself. Always be aware of its location when maintaining its tank. This species of Lionfish adapts to captivity easily when provided with adequate hiding spots such as crevices and caves. Plenty of swimming room is needed as is subdued lighting as this species is more active at night than during the day.Dwarf Zebra Lionfish - Special Care Info As with all Lionfish, the spines located across its dorsal, pectoral, and anal fins are venomous. The likelihood of a sting is a very uncommon event, but should not be taken lightly. Although the venom is stronger than a bee sting, every person reacts differently to the venom. It is highly recommended to get medical treatment.