Nature's Miracle House-Breaking Potty Training Spray Quick Results Formula for Dogs, 16 fl. oz.
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Sometimes your pup needs a little help in the training department. Nature's Miracle House-Breaking Potty Training Spray is specially formulated to help train dogs to relieve themselves where you want them to. Pheromonal scents, detectable only by a dog's delicate senses, act as a signal telling dogs it's okay to "go" on the spot you have sprayed. Designed for both indoor and outdoor use, the concentrated formula provides long-lasting effects that aid in reducing housebreaking time.To use indoors, hold the spray nozzle 1 inch from the surface where you want your dog to "go." Spray a circle approximately 2 inches in diameter. Lead your dog to the spot and allow him/her to sniff the spot. Your dog will soon realize that this is the approved place to "go." To use housebreaking spray outdoors, spray on areas where you want your dog to eliminate. Repeat the process frequently while your dog is being trained, particularly upon awakening, before retiring and after feeding your dog.
- - REDUCES HOUSEBREAKING TIME: Attractant pheromone scent with a quick-results formula
- - TRAINS DOGS TO KNOW WHERE TO GO: Encourages dogs to go where you want them to relieve themselves
- - FOR INDOOR AND OUTDOOR USE: Can be used to train inside and outside - simply spray where you want your dog to "go
- - LONG-LASTING: Concentrated formula provides long-lasting results that aid in reducing housebreaking time
- - TRUSTED BRAND: From the maker of Nature's Miracle products, the pet stain and odor removing brand you trust because it works
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Indoor- Hold spray nozzle one inch from surface where you want your pet to go. Spray approximately the size of a two-inch circle. Lead pet to spot and allow pet to sniff the spot. Pet will soon realize that this is the approved place to go. Praise when he / she performs. Outdoor- Spray on areas where you desire pet to eliminate. Repeat process frequently while animal is being trained. Repeat procedure frequently, particularly upon awakening, before retiring and after feeding pet. Note: length of time required to train properly will vary with individual dogs. Caution: keep closed when not in use. Keep this product out of reach of children and pets to avoid unintended consumption. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. Safe to use around pets and children.
You May Also Like