Merrick Grain Free Real Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Senior Dry Dog Food, 22 lbs.
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
The Best Dog Ever deserves the Best Food Ever. That's why Merrick's grain-free recipes provide only the best to your best friend in quality, nutrition and taste. Merrick grain-free recipes start with real deboned meat, fish or poultry as the 1 ingredient for a high protein, nutritious grain-free meal, along with farm-fresh fruits and vegetables like sweet potatoes, blueberries, peas and more.
- - Real deboned chicken is always the first ingredient in this grain free senior dog food
- - Dry food for dogs formulated with fewer calories and fat to help aging dogs maintain a healthy weight, and L-carnitine to support a healthy metabolism
- - With 77% of protein from animal sources, the Merrick Grain Free Senior Dry Dog Food Real Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe offers the ideal combination of protein and healthy fats to help a dog maintain optimal weight and increased energy
- - Glucosamine and chondroitin help maintain healthy hips and joints, while omega fatty acids support healthy skin and shiny coat
- - With no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, this chicken dog food made with vitamins and minerals, plus real, whole foods sourced from farmers we know and trust
- - All Merrick recipes are crafted in our Hereford, TX kitchen and cooked in the USA
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Sweet Potatoes, Potatoes, Turkey Meal, Peas, Salmon Meal, Chicken Fat, Natural Flavor, Flaxseed, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Sunflower Oil, Organic Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Choline Chloride, L-Carnitine, Apples, Blueberries, Salmon Oil, Minerals (Iron Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Proteinate, Cobalt Carbonate), Taurine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Mixed Tocopherols for Freshness, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Citric Acid for Freshness, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product.
Crude Protein (min) 30%, Crude Fat (min) 12%, Crude Fiber (max) 3.50%, Moisture (max) 11%, Taurine* (min) 0.17%, Omega-6 Fatty Acid* (min) 3.00%, Omega-3 Fatty Acid* (min) 0.30%, Glucosamine* (min) 1200 mg/kg, Chondrotin Sulfate* (min) 1200 mg/kg, L-Carnitine* (min) 200 mg/kg. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Nutrient Profiles.
Using the chart on the back of the pack, divide the total cups per day by the total number of times you feed your dog per day to determine the portion size for each meal. Keep a clean bowl of fresh water available at all times. Every dog is a little different, so optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size and activity level. Please use the information below as an initial recommendation only and adjust when needed. Dry and wet food in combination will help to increase the level of water in your dog's diet. If feeding with wet food, reduce dry amount by 1/2 cup for every 6 oz. of wet food.
You May Also Like