Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Canine Urinary UC Low Purine Dry Dog Food
Sold in stores only. Selection varies by store. Check your local store for availability.
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Canine Urinary UC...
35% off your first order & free shipping on $35 when you select Repeat Delivery in cart!
Attributes / Specifications
Ingredients & Guaranteed Analysis
Shipping & Returns
Royal Canin Urinary UC is a veterinary-exclusive dry dog food, developed to nutritionally support your adult dog's urinary tract and bladder health. Moderate levels of high-quality proteins help reduce the risk of cystine stones from forming. Low-purine proteins may help prevent urate stones. And enhanced levels of EPA and DHA linoleic acid promote a healthy skin and shiny coat.
- For breeds with urinary health issues
- Promotes bladder care with controlled methionine and cysteine levels
- Supports urinary health with low purine proteins, which may help prevent urate stones
- Formulated with antioxidants to support a healthy immune system
- Promotes healthy skin and a shiny coat with omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil, linoleic acid, zinc, and biotin
- Days to ShipShips Within 2-5 Business Days
- Primary FlavorOriginal
- Weight18 LBS
- Primary BrandRoyal Canin