Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Gastrointestinal Moderate Calorie Dry Dog Food
Sold in stores only. Selection varies by store. Check your local store for availability.
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Gastrointestinal...
35% off your first order & free shipping on $35 when you select Repeat Delivery in cart!
Attributes / Specifications
Ingredients & Guaranteed Analysis
Shipping & Returns
Royal Canin Gastrointestinal Moderate Calorie dog food is formulated with lower calories* for healthy weight maintenance-especially in those dogs with a tendency to become overweight. Prebiotics help maintain the balance of good bacteria in the gut. A blend of dietary fibers supports healthy digestion for optimal stool quality. Omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA, from fish oil help soothe the GI tract. And a precise blend of antioxidants supports a healthy immune system. Looking for a way to reward your dog? Royal Canin Gastrointestinal dog treats are just 4.5 calories and are made for your dog's sensitive stomach. * 12% less calorie content compared to Royal Canin Canine Gastrointestinal dry dog food.
- Royal Canin Gastrointestinal Moderate Calorie is a veterinary-exclusive dry dog food for dogs with long- or short-term digestive sensitivities that are prone to weight gain
- Promotes digestive health and optimal stool quality with highly digestible proteins and prebiotics
- Moderate calorie content supports healthy weight control for spayed/neutered dogs or those with a tendency to become overweight (12% less calorie content compared to Royal Canin Canine Gastrointestinal dry dog food)
- Enriched with a blend of soluble and insoluble fibers for healthy GI transit
- Helps manage GI health with omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA
- Primary FlavorOriginal
- Weight22 LBS
- Days to ShipShips Within 2-5 Business Days
- Primary BrandRoyal Canin