Merrick Grain Free Puppy Plate Wet Puppy Food, 12.7 oz.
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
Merrick has long been known for its high quality, innovative and humanized canned dog food recipes. Each grain-free wet recipe is brought to life with real deboned meat, fish or poultry as the first ingredient plus a balance of quality fruits and vegetables, crafted one batch at a time for wholesome, balanced nutrition.
- - Merrick Grain Free Wet Puppy Food Puppy Plate Chicken Recipe
- - Merrick grain free puppy food is made with real, deboned chicken for a hearty meal
- - Apples, sweet potatoes, carrots and peas in gravy give this chicken dog food a savory flavor
- - Merrick canned puppy food includes DHA to help support your puppy's healthy brain development
- - This grain free puppy food includes vitamins and minerals for complete and balanced nutrition
- - This grain free wet dog food contains no meat by-products, artificial flavors or preservatives
- - All Merrick recipes are crafted in our Hereford, TX kitchen and cooked in the USA
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Broth, Deboned Turkey, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Apples, Peas, Dried Egg Product, Flaxseed Oil, Potato Starch, Minerals (Potassium Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite), Natural Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Potato Protein, Sodium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Salmon Oil, Xanthan Gum, Gum Ghatti, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Biotin), Salt, Cassia Gum, Choline Chloride, Agar-Agar, Flaxseed, Locust Bean Gum, Rosemary, Sage, Thyme, Yucca Schidigera Extract. 2B00288
Crude Protein (min) 10%, Crude Fat (min) 5%, Crude Fiber (max) 1.8%, Moisture (max) 81%.
For puppies over 40 lbs., add 1 can for each additional 10 lbs. Feed pregnant or lactating females up to 1 1/2 for the same weight. Feed adult dogs 1/2 the recommended daily portion for the same weight. Adjust feeding level to your dog's individual needs. Shake well before opening. Keep fresh water available at all times. If feeding with dry food, reduce wet amount by 6oz. for every 1/2 cup of dry food.