Attributes / Specifications
Ingredients & Guaranteed Analysis
The PetSafe Basic In-Ground Fence creates a custom play area for your pet outside. Simply bury the boundary wire around the perimeter of your space and place a transmitter within your home. Your pet then wears the included receiver collar that emits a warning beep and then a safe static correction if your pet decides to cross the boundary. Installation can be done in a weekend, and training can be completed in as little as two weeks. Most pets learn their boundaries quickly and begin to enjoy their new play area. As your family grows, you can add an unlimited number of pets with additional receiver collars.
- Automatic safety shut-off - correction stops after 15 seconds
- Covers up to 1/3 acre with included boundary wire, and is expandable up to 25 acres with additional wire (not included)
- Waterproof receiver collar uses PetSafe RFA-67 battery (included)
- 4 adjustable levels of static correction plus a tone-only mode that alerts your pet with a beep
- For dogs 8 pounds and up and fits neck sizes 6-28 inches
- Model PIG00-14582
- Run Through Prevention - Correction increases if your dog tries to run through the boundary zone
- Primary BrandPetSafe
- Days to ShipUsually Leaves Warehouse in 2-3 Business Days
Four levels of static correction adjustable to pet's temperament plus tone only mode for training. Contains a waterproof receiver collar with low battery indicator and covers up to 5 acres with additional wire and flags (sold separately). Supports multiple pets as long as they are wearing a compatible receiver collar. The receiver collar works with pets over 5 lbs. with neck sizes from 6 inches to 28 inches. Surge protector included helps protect transmitter from lightning strikes and power surges. System includes: Transmitter with power adapter, receiver collar with RFA-67 battery, surge protector, short & long contact points for short or long-haired pets, operating & training guide, waterproof splice capsules & wire nuts, 500 feet of wire, 50 training flags, and test light tool.