Dog Face Puffer - Small
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
The Dog Face Puffer gets its name from its appearance which has a similar look to canines. Coincidentally enough, most saltwater puffers have been known to have personalities similar to a dog. Minimum tank size: 150 gallons
- - Regularly available and gets along with other members of the same genus
- - Maneuvers just like a helicopter, and uses its beak to crush its food
- - Does great with bolder fish such as triggers, groupers, and wrasses
- - We ship for arrival to the customer Tuesday through Friday and Saturday for an extra charge where available. Once an order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email with your order summary.
- - For feeding instructions, please click on the "directions" section.
- - Approximate selling size: Sm 1.5-3"; Md 3-5"; Lg 5-7"
- - For additional information, please click on the "attributes/specifications" section.
Petco Marine Fish
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Max water Temp
Water Parameters-SG Max
Pet Max Length
Water Parameters-DKH Min
Water Parameters-PH Min
Pet Min Length
Water Parameters-SG Min
Water Parameters-DKH Max
Water Parameters-PH Max
Min Water Temp
Solomon Islands, Indo-Pacific
Carnivore that requires a variety of meaty foods such as krill, clams, shrimp, fish meat, crabs, and carnivore specific frozen preparations.
We ship for arrival to the customer Tuesday through Friday and Saturday for an extra charge where available. If we need to contact you for any reason about your order, shipping of your package may be affected. Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email with your order summary. Orders are subject to verification of payment information by phone or email.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like