Diamond Naturals Small Breed Chicken and Rice Flavor Dry Puppy Food, 40 lbs.
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
Made with ingredients of exceptional quality, Diamond Naturals provides complete, holistic nutrition for every pet. Each Diamond Naturals dry formula is enhanced with superfoods and guaranteed probiotics, for optimal nutrition and digestive support. Tiny bites made for tiny teeth deliver the complete nutrition your small breed puppy needs to grow up strong and healthy. Added DHA promotes proper brain and vision development, while omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids help keep the skin healthy and coat shiny from the start.
- - HIGH quality PROTEIN made with real CAGE FREE chicken, tailored for a growing SMALL BREED PUPPY; optimal amino acid profile for LEAN, STRONG MUSCLES
- - High protein ingredients with added vitamins & minerals; fruits and vegetables as SUPERFOODS for hard-working ANTIOXIDANTS; fatty acid blend for SKIN & COAT
- - A smaller kibble, nutrient rich & HIGHLY DIGESTIBLE with PROPRIETARY PROBIOTICS at guaranteed levels; DHA for BRAIN & VISION
- - FAMILY OWNED & run, MADE in the USA choosing ingredients from TRUSTED, SUSTAINABLE sources around the world
- - No Corn, Wheat, Filler; No Artificial Flavors, Colors, Or Preservatives Added; Made With The Most Scientifically Advanced Food Safety Protocols
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Chicken, chicken meal, ground white rice, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), cracked pearled barley, egg product, dried yeast, dried beet pulp, fish meal, ground Miscanthus grass, flaxseed, natural flavor, salmon oil (source of DHA), salt, potassium chloride, choline chloride, dried chicory root, kale, chia seed, pumpkin, blueberries, oranges, quinoa, dried kelp, coconut, spinach, carrots, papaya, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement. Beta carotene, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D supplement, folic acid. Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms.
Crude Protein 32.0% Minimum, Crude Fat 22.0% Minimum, Crude Fiber 3.5% Maximum, Moisture 10.0% Maximum, DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 0.05% Minimum, Calcium 1.2% Minimum, Phosphorus 1.0% Minimum, Zinc 150 mg/kg Minimum, Selenium 0.35 mg/kg Minimum, Vitamin A 15,000 mg/kg Minimum, Vitamin E 150 IU/kg Minimum, Omega-6 Fatty Acids* 3.4% Minimum, Omega-3 Fatty Acids* 0.5% Minimum, Total Microorganisms* Not Less Than 80,000,000 CFU/lb, (Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium animalis).