Diamond Naturals Senior Dry Dog Food, 35 lbs.
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
Made with ingredients of exceptional quality, Diamond Naturals provides complete, holistic nutrition for every pet. Each Diamond Naturals dry formula is enhanced with superfoods and guaranteed probiotics, for optimal nutrition and digestive support. Diamond Naturals Senior Dog Chicken, Egg & Oatmeal Formula is formulated to meet the needs of your aging friend. Optimal protein and fat levels help your senior dog maintain ideal body condition, while added glucosamine and chondroitin support joints. Probiotics and added fiber help support digestion even in sensitive pets.
- - HIGH quality PROTEIN made with real CAGE FREE chicken, to maintain ideal body condition for SENIOR dog; added GLUCOSAMINE & CHONDROITIN for JOINTS
- - Premium ingredients with added vitamins & minerals; fruits, vegetables & SUPERFOODS for hard-working ANTIOXIDANTS; fatty acid blend for SKIN & COAT for seniors
- - Nutrient rich and HIGHLY DIGESTIBLE with PROPRIETARY, senior species specific PROBIOTICS that survive and thrive in the GI tract; at guaranteed levels
- - FAMILY OWNED & run, MADE in the USA choosing ingredients from TRUSTED, SUSTAINABLE sources around the world
- - NO corn, wheat, filler; NO ARTIFICIAL flavors, colors, or preservatives added; lid diet for seniors; Made with most scientifically advanced food safety protocols
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Chicken, chicken meal, whole grain brown rice, ground white rice, egg, oatmeal, rice bran, dried beet pulp, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), natural flavor, flaxseed, potassium chloride, DL-Methionine, choline chloride, taurine, glucosamine hydrochloride, dried chicory root, L-Carnitine, kale, chia seed, pumpkin, blueberries, oranges, quinoa, dried kelp, coconut, spinach, carrots, papaya, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, beta carotene. Chondroitin sulfate, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D supplement, folic acid. Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms.
Crude Protein 25.0% Minimum, Crude Fat 11.0% Minimum, Crude Fiber 3.0% Maximum, Moisture 10.0% Maximum, Calcium 1.2% Minimum, Phosphorus 1.0% Minimum, Zinc 150 mg/kg Minimum, Selenium 0.35 mg/kg Minimum, Vitamin A 15,000 IU/kg Minimum, Vitamin E 150 IU/kg Minimum, Taurine* 0.12% Minimum, L-Carnitine* 500 mg/kg Minimum, Omega-6 Fatty Acids* 2.2% Minimum, Omega-3 Fatty Acids* 0.3% Minimum, Glucosamine* 720 mg/kg Minimum, Chondroitin Sulfate* 240 mg/kg Minimum, Total Microorganisms* Not Less Than 80,000,000 CFU/lb, (Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus,, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium animalis).