Diamond Naturals Grain-Free Whitefish & Sweet Potato Formula Dry Dog Food, 28 lbs.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Dogs don't need grains to be healthy. A protein-based diet free of grains most closely mimics a dog's ancestral diet. That's why the first ingredient in this Diamond Naturals Grain-Free formula is real meat for superior taste and nutrition. Sweet potatoes provide complex carbohydrates for all-day energy, while vegetables and fruits add powerful antioxidants for optimal health and vitality.
- - HIGH quality PROTEIN made with real WILD CAUGHT fish as the #1 ingredient; optimal amino acid profile for LEAN, STRONG MUSCLES
- - Premium ingredients with added vitamins & minerals; fruits and vegetables as SUPERFOODS for hard-working ANTIOXIDANTS; fatty acid blend for SKIN & COAT
- - Nutrient rich and HIGHLY DIGESTIBLE with PROPRIETARY PROBIOTICS that survive and thrive in the GI tract; at guaranteed levels
- - FAMILY OWNED & run, MADE in the USA choosing ingredients from TRUSTED, SUSTAINABLE sources around the world
- - NO corn, wheat, filler; NO ARTIFICIAL flavors, colors, or preservatives added; Made with scientifically advanced food safety protocols
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Whitefish, fish meal, sweet potatoes, peas, lentils, pea flour, canola oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), tomato pomace, flaxseed, natural flavor, salt, DL-methionine, choline chloride, taurine, dried chicory root, yucca schidigera extract, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1). Manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid. Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms.
Crude Protein 24% Minimum, Crude Fat 14% Minimum, Crude Fiber 5% Maximum, Moisture 10% Maximum, DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 0.05% Minimum, Zinc 150 mg/kg Minimum, Selenium 0.35 mg/kg Minimum, Vitamin E 150 IU/kg Minimum, Taurine 0.12% Minimum, Omega-6 Fatty Acids* 2.4% Minimum, Omega-3 Fatty Acids* 0.3% Minimum, Total Microorganisms* Not Less Than 80,000,000 CFU/lb (Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium animalis) *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like