Diamond CARE Sensitive Skin Formula Adult Dry Dog Food, 25 lbs.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
If your dog has skin sensitivities, Diamond CARE Sensitive Skin Formula for Adult Dogs may be the diet for you. For starters, omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids were added in ideal ratios, as they have been shown to be beneficial to skin and coat health. Protein comes from a single, easily digestible source, while peas provide high-quality carbohydrates and aid palatability in this grain-free formula. Finally, this specialized diet is rounded out with a limited number of select ingredients. For best results, be sure to talk to your veterinarian and limit other foods, such as treats, that could also contribute to adverse skin reactions in your pet.
- - High quality protein from a SINGLE SOURCE HYDROLYZED SALMON and added OMEGA FATTY ACIDS; these acids are guaranteed for for this condition; Ideal for l.i.d diets
- - Because of their importance we GUARANTEE the levels ANTIOXIDANTS (vitamin E) for the IMMUNE system and omega fatty acids for HEALTHY SKIN and SHINY COAT
- - Nutrient rich and HIGHLY DIGESTIBLE with PROPRIETARY, PROBIOTICS that survive and thrive in the GI tract; also at GUARANTEED levels
- - FAMILY OWNED, MADE in the USA with ingredients from TRUSTED sources around the world and the most scientifically advanced protocols for food safety
- - NO gluten, corn, wheat, filler; NO ARTIFICIAL flavors, colors, or preservatives added; LIMITED INGREDIENT list
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Skin & Coat
Peas, pea flour, hydrolyzed salmon, sunflower oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), flaxseed, natural salmon flavor, tomato pomace, salmon oil, dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, DL-Methionine, choline chloride, taurine, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid. Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms. Manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid. Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms.
Crude Protein 22.0% Minimum, Crude Fat 12.0% Minimum, Crude Fiber 4.5% Maximum, Moisture 10.0% Maximum, Zinc 150 mg/kg Minimum, Selenium 0.35 mg/kg Minimum, Vitamin E 300 IU/kg Minimum, Taurine* 0.12% Minimum, Omega-6 Fatty Acids* 2.5% Minimum, Omega-3 Fatty Acids* 0.8% Minimum, Total Microorganisms* Not Less Than 80,000,000 CFU/lb (Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium animalis in descending amounts).
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like