Cosmic Blue Shark (Epalzeorhynchos frenatus)
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
GloFish fluorescent fish come in a variety of species and colors of tropical fish. From bettas and danios to tetras, barbs and even sharks - all are brilliant under white LEDs and their color dazzles under blue LEDs!
- - GloFish are tropical fish that can be added to any freshwater aquarium provided there is sufficient space and suitable tank mates.
- - GloFish are BORN BRILLIANT! They are not injected, painted, or dyed, and they inherit their lifelong color from their parents. Fish with natural fluorescent genetics are common in nature, found in more than 180 species!
- - GloFish are available in six stunning colors: Starfire Red, Electric Green, Sunburst Orange, Cosmic Blue, Galactic Purple and Moonrise Pink. (Color availability varies by species)
- - GloFish are available in seven species: Danios, Short-Fin Tetras, Long-Fin Tetras, Sharks, Short-Fin Barbs, Long-Fin Barbs, and Bettas.
- - Assorted packs are sent with the most amount of colors available, which may vary by species and availability. No less than three different colors will be used to fill orders. Color-specific packs are also available if only one color is desired.
- - We do not recommend GloFish Sharks for aquariums under 10 gallons and only one shark for tanks under 30 gallons. For larger aquariums, be sure to provide plants and decor with hiding spaces if keeping more than one shark.
- - These fish display best using the GloFish cycle light. The sunlight and midnight modes were specially designed to enhance blue colors.
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Max water Temp
Min Water Temp
Petco takes great care to ensure that the live fish you order arrive safely and in healthy condition. All Freshwater Aquatic Life purchased on Petco.com are guaranteed to stay alive for 30 days from the day they arrive at your home or we will gladly refund your money.
ACCLIMATION: Allow the sealed bag with your new fish to float in your aquarium for at least 15 minutes (but no longer than one hour) to ensure the water in the bag matches the temperature in your aquarium. For new aquariums, adding new fish slowly helps to properly develop the nitrogen cycle, which creates a safe environment for your aquatic pets. A bacteria booster may also help develop a new aquarium for your new fish. Petco offers free water testing in store to determine if your water is safe. DIET: A well-balanced GloFish diet consists of a variety of flakes, pellets, freeze-dried bloodworms, and frozen food, depending on the species. FEEDING: Feed sparingly and no more than fish can eat in 1-2 minutes. Overfeeding can quickly foul the water, especially in smaller, unfiltered aquariums.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like