- Cat Grooming & Bathing/
- Cat Grooming Supplies/
- Cat Hair Removal & Shed Control/
- Cat Clippers & Accessories
ConairPro dog & cat Cord/Cordless Pet Clipper Kit, 15 Piece
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
The ConairPRO dog & cat Cord/Cordless 15-Piece Pet Clipper Kit is perfect for general clipping. Its cordless feature allows for more movement while grooming and its taper lever and turbo button provide greater power.
- - Rechargeable, 35 minute runtime
- - Features a 5-detent taper lever and turbo button
- - Powerful, lightweight DC motor
- - 15 pieces included: Clipper, (8) comb attachments (1/8", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 7/8", 1"), metal comb, blade guard; cleaning brush, lubricating oil, scissors and hard storage case
- - Replacement blade sold separately
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Limited 2-Year Warranty.
Prior to clipping, make sure your pet has been bathed, dried, and brushed to allow the clipper to glide smoothly through the coat. Place a few drops of lubricating oil on the teeth of the blade before clipping to help maintain the blade and keep it cool. TO REMOVE BLADE SET Hold the front part of the clipper with your thumb pressing on the blade and place another hand against the blade. When pressing the blade forward, the blade is detached. TO REPLACE BLADE SET, Set the taper control button to lowest position, #1. Place the blade onto the clipper body by inserting the blade tongue down below the lock tap. Snap the blade down into position. The blade is now fixed onto the clipper body.
You May Also Like