- Cat Grooming & Bathing/
- Cat Grooming Supplies/
- Cat Hair Removal & Shed Control/
- Cat Clippers & Accessories
ConairPro dog & cat 2-In-1 Clipper/Trimmer Pet Grooming Kit, 17 Piece
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
The ConairPRO dog & cat 2-In-1 Clipper/Trimmer is a 17-piece pet grooming kit that is great for light clipping and trimming on all breeds. It features a taper control switch and turbo button for greater power and a rubberized, non-slip grip for better control.
- - Features 5-position taper switch and turbo button
- - Corded
- - Detachable clipper and trimmer blades
- - 17-piece grooming kit
- - Included in kit: Clipper/trimmer, detachable, ground steel, diamond sharpened clipper blade, detachable trimmer blade, blade guard, (7) clipper comb attachments (1/8", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 7/8"), (2) trimmer comb attachments, comb, cleaning brush, lubricating oil and soft storage pouch
- - Replacement blade sold separately
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Limited 2-Year Warranty.
Prior to clipping, make sure your pet has been bathed, dried, and brushed to allow the clipper to glide smoothly through the coat. Place a few drops of lubricating oil on the teeth of the blade before clipping to help maintain the blade and keep it cool. TO REMOVE BLADE SET Hold the front part of the clipper with your thumb pressing on the blade and place another hand against the blade. When pressing the blade forward, the blade is detached. TO REPLACE BLADE SET, Set the taper control button to lowest position, #1. Place the blade onto the clipper body by inserting the blade tongue down below the lock tap. Snap the blade down into position. The blade is now fixed onto the clipper body.
You May Also Like