Attributes / Specifications
Ingredients & Guaranteed Analysis
Comfort Zone with Adaptil Spray dispenses a drug-free, odorless vapor that mimics a dog's natural calming pheromones. This vapor signals to your dog that the area is friendly and safe, helping reduce your dog's unwanted behavior such as whining, house soiling, destructive chewing, or excessive indoor barking, which are often caused by stress or fear. Many situations can cause your dog to behave this way, including travel, boarding, vet visits, transition from shelter or breeder, loud noises such as fireworks and thunderstorms, or changes in people or pets in the home. Comfort Zone products with Adaptil are clinically proven to help control these behaviors so you can live in harmony with your dog again.
- Helps reduce unwanted stress-related behaviors such as excessive indoor barking, destructive chewing, or house soiling
- Reduce signs of stress from loud noises such as fireworks or thunderstorms or transitioning to a new home
- Clinically proven and veterinarian recommended
- Great for travel and vet visits
- For best results, use behavior modification training along with Comfort Zone Products with Adaptil. For stress related unwanted behavior at home, use the Comfort Zone Diffuser or Collar with Adaptil.
- Days to ShipUsually Leaves Warehouse the Next Business Day
- Primary BrandComfort Zone
Do not spray directly on the dog. Spray 8 pumps directly inside your dogs kennel, carrier or inside the car, 15 minutes prior to transporting the dog. Re-spray every 4-5 hours when traveling. Each bottle contains approximately 50 applications (8 pumps/application).