Club Nine Pets Pewter Milo Orthopedic Dog Bed, 24" L X 34" W
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
True Orthopedic beds not only improve sleep quality, but also work to reduce stress on joints and muscles for better health. Our exclusive Healopedic Comfort Orthopedic beds are engineered for ultimate comfort and support. Four layers of unique foam and virgin polyester fiber fill combination, not only do they last longer; they also evenly distribute and balance a dog's weight to relieve stress on joints and muscles, for better sleep and better health.
- - Our advanced orthopedic comfort products deliver long lasting comfort and relieve stress on joints and muscles
- - Greater support and consistent even seating, resists sagging
- - Pet-friendly fabrics: our durable yet soft, family and pet-friendly fabrics are built to handle whatever life sends your way
- - Exceptional durability: removable and machine washable cushions
- - NO PFAS: Since there are no chemical stain treatment applied, our Fabrics is safe for family, friends, and pets to live on
- - Draft free and bugs free: 2" legs lift bed off floor. High anti-slip pads keep your pets' bed in place while protecting your flooring
- - Proudly Manufactured in the USA
Club Nine Pets
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Ortho or Memory
The manufacturer warrants this product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal residential use and conditions, for a period of one (1) year for the original invoice date. Shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer. The manufacturer agrees, at its option during the warranty period, to repair and defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase as confirmed by showing the model number on original dated sales receipt.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like