This item must ship next day. Additional shipping costs will apply.
This product can only be purchased in stores.
Attributes / Specifications
Ingredients & Guaranteed Analysis
Shipping & Returns
The Cerith Snail is a small saltwater invert with green, black and white colorations. Its scavenging, algae eating and cleaning make it a perfect addition for the reef aquarium. The Cerith Snail also burrows in the sand which aids in aeration.
- If we need to contact you for any reason about your order, shipping of your package may be affected. Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email with your order summary. Orders are subject to verification of payment information by phone or email. We ship for arrival to the customer Tuesday through Friday and Saturday for an extra charge where available
- For feeding instructions, please click on the "directions" section.
- Approximate selling size: 0.5-1"
- For additional information, please click on the "attributes/specifications" section.
- Excellent scavenger and algae eater
- Occasionally burrows into sand beds
- Drip acclimation is highly recommended
- Primary BrandPetco Marine Inverts
- Days to ShipUsually Leaves Warehouse the Next Business Day
|Water Parameters-SG Min||1.023|
|Scientific Name||Cerithium sp.|
|Pet Max Length||1.5 IN|
|Native To||Caribbean, Eastern Pacific, Mexico|
|Water Parameters-PH Min||8.1|
|Min Water Temp||72 F|
|Water Parameters-DKH Max||12|
|Water Parameters-SG Max||1.026|
|Pet Min Length||0 IN|
|Water Parameters-PH Max||8.4|
|Max water Temp||78 F|
|Water Parameters-DKH Min||8|
This is small with green, black and white colorations. Its voracious scavenging, algae eating and cleaning make it a perfect addition for the reef aquarium. TheCerith Snail also burrows in the sand which aids in aeration. As with all inverts, this species is extremely sensitive to high levels of nitrate, and copper. Drip acclimation is highly recommended.