This item must ship next day. Additional shipping costs will apply.
Sold in stores only. Selection varies by store. Check your local store for availability.
Attributes / Specifications
Shipping & Returns
The Catalina Goby is a beautiful and peaceful fish found in the cool waters off the Coast of California. This is a very active saltwater fish that, unlike its tropical counterparts, water should be in the mid 60 degrees range to thrive. Minimum tank size: 10 gallons
- If we need to contact you for any reason about your order, shipping of your package may be affected. Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email with your order summary. Orders are subject to verification of payment information by phone or email. We ship for arrival to the customer Tuesday through Friday and Saturday for an extra charge where available.
- For feeding instructions, please click on the "directions" section.
- Approximate selling size: 0.75-1.5"
- For additional information, please click on the "attributes/specifications" section.
- Beautiful, peaceful, yet active
- Prefers cooler waters in the mid 60 degreesF range
- Can be kept in small groups in larger tanks
- Primary BrandPetco Marine Fish
- Days to ShipShips Next Business Day
This goby is a beautiful and peaceful fish found in the cool waters off the Coast of California. This is a very active fish that, unlike its tropical counterparts, needs its water to be in the mid 60°F range to thrive. This subtropical species perches on rocks, darts in and out of caves, but may be territorial towards other gobies. In larger tanks, theCatalina Goby may be kept in small groups.