ScoopFree by PetSafe Top-Entry Ultra Self-Cleaning Cat Litter Box with Automatic Disposable Tray, Large
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
The PetSafe ScoopFree Ultra Top-Entry Self-Cleaning Litter Box is an innovative, automatic litter box that stays fresh and clean without the hassle. Instead of scooping every day, the litter box does all the work for you! Once your cat uses the litter box, lightly scented crystals absorb waste moisture and trap odor, while the automatic rake sweeps through the box and pushes the waste out of sight. Clean-up is as easy as placing the lid on the disposable tray and throwing it away.
- - Self-Cleaning Litter Box - Self-cleans for weeks with no scooping, cleaning or refilling
- - Unbeatable Odor Control - Crystal cat litter absorbs urine and dehydrates solid waste to remove odors; covered trap locks away solid waste and odor so you never have to touch or see smelly waste
- - 99% Dust-Free - Low-tracking crystals don't stick to your cat's feet and are 99% dust-free
- - Less Mess - Top-entry hood has a large, grated surface to help eliminate most litter tracking
- - Leak Protection - Plastic tray lining creates a powerful extra barrier to help protect against leakage
- - Easy, Convenient Cleanup - No scooping required; simply remove the disposable litter tray and throw it away
- - Peace of Mind - Health counter tracks how many times your cat uses the box and safety sensors automatically reset the rake timer if your cat re-enters the box
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Simply load it with the disposable litter tray pre-filled with crystal litter, plug it in, and watch it work. 2. Sensors detect when your cat uses the litter box and start the rake timer. 3. During this time, the crystals work to absorb moisture and odors and start dehydrating solid waste. Twenty minutes later, the automatic rake sweeps through the litter, pushing waste into the covered waste trap and locking away odors. 4. Every few weeks as needed, remove the disposable tray, cover it with the lid, and throw it away for a quick, hygienic cleanup.