35% off your first order & free shipping on $35 when you select Repeat Delivery in cart!
Attributes / Specifications
Ingredients & Guaranteed Analysis
Support your cat's urinary tract health naturally with real cranberry in Drs. Foster and Smith Cran Health Soft Chews for Cats. Cranberries contain compounds called proanthocyanidins (PACs) thought to help support urinary tract health. These treat-style morsels also contain glucosamine, a glycosaminoglycan that helps support the defensive barrier lining the bladder. Additionally, D-mannose, a type of soluble fiber, helps support urinary tract health. Cran Health combines these 3 ingredients in irresistible chicken-&-cheese-flavored soft chews cats think are treats. Plus, the redesigned smaller, triangular chews appeal to cats like never before. Drs. Foster and Smith Cran Health Soft Chews for Cats also come in convenient storage jars with flip-top lids to simplify serving. When you see the National Animal Supplement Council (NASC) Quality Seal on a product, you can trust it is manufactured by a reputable company that has successfully passed an independent quality audit.
- Real cranberry, glucosamine, and D-mannose support your cat's normal, healthy urinary tract
- Smaller, triangular chews appeal to cats like never before
- Delectable chicken-&-cheese-flavor chews for cats
- Convenient packaging lets you serve soft chews in seconds
- The NASC Quality Seal program requires members to earn permission to display the Quality Seal by agreeing to adhere to NASC's quality standards, and by submitting to a quality audit to ensure compliance with NASC's rigorous quality system requirements.
- Days to ShipShips Next Business Day
- Primary BrandDrs. Foster and Smith
- Primary FlavorChicken