Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
Also known as the Dancing Shrimp, the Camel Shrimp is an omnivorous saltwater shrimp with bright reds and whites on its body. This marine invertebrate is a very hardy shrimp, and eats almost anything and everything given to it. The Camel Shrimp will tolerate other types of shrimp, but is usually found in close vicinity of its own kind. Many types of hiding places is a necessity for this animal, especially during molting. Although the Camel Shrimp is generally reef safe, it may pick at some anemones and soft corals. As with all shrimps, drip-acclimation is highly recommended due to their sensitivity to changes in water parameters. Should have proper iodine levels to help with proper molting. Will not tolerate copper nor high levels of nitrates.
- - Bright red and white shrimp
- - Needs plenty of hiding places especially when molting
- - Can be mixed with most other shrimp, but does best with its own species
- - We ship for arrival to the customer Tuesday through Friday and Saturday for an extra charge where available. Once an order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email with your order summary.
- - For feeding instructions, please click on the "directions" section.
- - Approximate selling size: 0.75-1.75"
- - For additional information, please click on the "attributes/specifications" section.
Petco Marine Inverts
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Will eat almost everything offered, but does best with a wide variety of foods, including, but not limited to brineshrimp, mysis, and flakefood.
We ship for arrival to the customer Tuesday through Friday and Saturday for an extra charge where available. If we need to contact you for any reason about your order, shipping of your package may be affected. Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email with your order summary. Orders are subject to verification of payment information by phone or email.