Burt's Bees Care Plus+ Tartar Control Toothpaste with Grapefruit Seed Extract for Dogs, 0.3 lb.
Save 15% on your same-day delivery order from 10/10–10/16, plus get free delivery on orders $35+.
Plus, free delivery on orders $35+.
Place order by 2 pm local time for delivery today. Available at most locations. Exclusions apply.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Natural, effective, and pH balanced for dogs, Burt's Bees for Dogs Tartar Control Toothpaste with Grapefruit Seed Extract is a refreshing and cleansing way to keep your dog's mouth as clean as can be. With a great mixed berry flavor that dogs love, this dog toothpaste works to reduce tartar buildup. It is 99.5% natural and made without any colorants, added fragrances, and sulfates. Made in the USA, this is a product you can trust.
- - FIGHTS TARTAR BUILDUP - Burt's Bees for Dogs Tartar Control Toothpaste engages the power of grapefruit seed extract to effectively fight tartar buildup
- - NATURALLY FRESHENS BREATH - The 99.5% natural formula of this dog toothpaste is pH balanced for dogs to clean teeth and naturally freshen breath
- - DELICIOUS MIXED BERRY FLAVOR - Dogs love the mixed berry flavor of this toothpaste for dogs
- - MADE IN THE USA - Trust the integrity of the Burt's Bees Made in the USA brand
- - EASY TO USE - Place a small amount of Burt's Bees for Dogs toothpaste on a Burt's Bees for dogs toothbrush
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Sorbitol, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Bicarbonate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Leaf Oil, Camellia Sinesis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Menthol, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Carrageenan, Citric Acid, Sodium Phytate, Potassium Sorbate.
For first time brushers, place a small amount of toothpaste on your finger and invite the dog to lick it off. Slowly progress to rubbing your finger along the gumline and teeth. Then put a small amount of toothpaste on the Burt's Bees toothbrush and repeat. Always make this a positive experience for your dog. For best results, brush daily.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like