Burt's Bees Care Plus+ Tartar Control Toothpaste with Grapefruit Seed Extract & Bamboo Toothbrush for Dogs, 0.33 lb.
Save 15% on your same-day delivery order from 10/10–10/16, plus get free delivery on orders $35+.
Plus, free delivery on orders $35+.
Place order by 2 pm local time for delivery today. Available at most locations. Exclusions apply.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Natural, effective, and pH balanced for dogs, the Burt's Bees for Dogs Tartar Control Oral Care Kit gives dogs a refreshing and cleansing way to keep their mouths as clean as can be. This kit includes Burt's Bees for Dogs Tartar Control Toothpaste with Grapefruit Seed Extract and the Bamboo Toothbrush with Natural Bristles. Together, these products combat tartar buildup while cleaning dog mouths. Made in the USA, this Oral Care Kit gives your dog a trustworthy clean.
- - FIGHTS TARTAR BUILDUP - Burt's Bees for Dogs Tartar Control Toothpaste engages the power of grapefruit seed extract to effectively fight tartar buildup
- - NATURALLY FRESHENS BREATH - The 99.5% natural formula of this dog toothpaste is pH balanced for dogs to clean teeth and naturally freshen breath
- - HELPS REMOVE PLAQUE & TARTAR - Natural dog toothpaste ingredients and natural bristles on bamboo dog toothbrush keep dogs' teeth healthy by helping to remove plaque and tartar
- - EASY TO USE DOG TOOTHBRUSH - The bamboo handle and ergonomic design of the dog toothbrush make it easy to use
- - MADE IN THE USA - Trust the integrity of the Burt's Bees Made in the USA brand
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Sorbitol, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Bicarbonate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Leaf Oil, Camellia Sinesis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Menthol, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Carrageenan, Citric Acid, Sodium Phytate, Potassium Sorbate.
For first time brushers, place a small amount of toothpaste on your finger and invite the dog to lick it off. Slowly progress to rubbing your finger along the gumline and teeth. Then put a small amount of toothpaste on the Burt's Bees toothbrush and repeat. Always make this a positive experience for your dog. For best results, brush daily.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like