Burt's Bees Care Plus+ Fresh Breath Toothpaste with Peppermint Oil & Bamboo Toothbrush for Dogs, 0.33 lb.
Save 15% on your same-day delivery order from 10/10–10/16, plus get free delivery on orders $35+.
Plus, free delivery on orders $35+.
Place order by 2 pm local time for delivery today. Available at most locations. Exclusions apply.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Natural, effective, and pH balanced for dogs, the Burt's Bees for Dogs Fresh Breath Toothpaste with Peppermint Oil and Bamboo Toothbrush gives dogs a refreshing way to keep their mouth as clean as can be. Together, these products combat plaque and tartar buildup while giving dogs fresh breath and a healthier mouth. Made in the USA, this dental care kit combo is a trustworthy way to maintain optimal oral hygiene for your pet.
- - NATURALY FRESHENS BREATH - The Burt's Bees for Dogs Fresh Breath Toothpaste with Peppermint Oil is 99.5% natural for an effective clean
- - SAFE AND EFFECTIVE - Made without colorants, fragrances, and sulfates, this cruelty-free dog toothpaste is safe and effective at cleaning your dog's teeth
- - FRESH MINT FLAVOR DOGS LOVE - The natural and minty fresh scent of this dog toothpaste is great for dogs and enjoyed by their owners
- - EASY TO USE DOG TOOTHBRUSH - The bamboo handle and ergonomic design of the dog toothbrush make it easy to use
- - MADE IN THE USA - Trust the integrity of the Burt's Bees Made in the USA brand
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Sorbitol, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Bicarbonate, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Leaf Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Charcoal Powder, Menthol, Carrageenan, Citric Acid, Sodium Phytate, Potassium Sorbate.
For first time brushers, place a small amount of toothpaste on your finger and invite the dog to lick it off. Slowly progress to rubbing your finger along the gumline and teeth. Then put a small amount of toothpaste on the Burt's Bees toothbrush and repeat. Always make this a positive experience for your dog. For best results, brush daily.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like