Burt's Bees Care Plus+ Charcoal & Coconut Oil Brightening Toothpaste & Toothbrush for Dogs, 0.33 lb.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Natural, effective, and pH balanced for dogs, the Burt's Bees for Dogs Oral Care Kit gives dogs a fresh and cleansing way to keep their mouths as clean as can be. This kit includes Burt's Bees for Dogs Brightening Toothpaste with Charcoal & Coconut Oil and the Bamboo Toothbrush with Natural Bristles. Together, these products whiten, polish, and help remove plaque and tartar. Made in the USA, this Oral Care Kit gives your dog a trustworthy clean.
- - WHITENS AND POLISHES - The Burt's Bees for Dogs Brightening Toothpaste uses the combination of charcoal and coconut oil to naturally whiten, brighten, and polish your dog's teeth
- - NATURALLY FRESHENS BREATH - The charcoal and coconut oil based dog toothpaste 99.5% natural, giving your dog an effective clean
- - HELPS REMOVE PLAQUE & TARTAR - Natural dog toothpaste ingredients and natural bristles on bamboo dog toothbrush keep dogs' teeth healthy by helping to remove plaque and tartar
- - EASY TO USE DOG TOOTHBRUSH - The bamboo handle and ergonomic design of the dog toothbrush make it easy to use
- - MADE IN THE USA - Trust the integrity of the Burt's Bees Made in the USA brand
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Sorbitol, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cellulose Gum, Charcoal Powder, Sodium Bicarbonate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Leaf Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Menthol, Carrageenan, Citric Acid, Sodium Phytate, Potassium Sorbate.
For first time brushers, place a small amount of toothpaste on your finger and invite the dog to lick it off. Slowly progress to rubbing your finger along the gumline and teeth. Then put a small amount of toothpaste on the Burt's Bees toothbrush and repeat. Always make this a positive experience for your dog. For best results, brush daily.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like