Attributes / Specifications
The Bond & Co. Recycled & Reinvented Otter Plush Dog Toy with Paddle Feet started as a bottle and is now here to bring in waves of fun for our pups and positive change for our planet. This plushie paddled its way to the top - from humble beginnings as a bundle of plastic collected and processed into fibers that now make up its fabric. Whether they're floating off to snooze or hopping up for fetch, your furry bestie's days will go just swimmingly with this toy's otter-worldly textures, exciting sounds, and rubber feet they'll love to chew on.
- Recycled & Reinvented Otter Plush Dog Toy with Paddle Feet from Bond & Co.
- Treat your pup to a toy made from recycled materials - bringing in waves of fun for them and positive change for the planet
- Plush fabric is composed of fiber pellets recycled from plastic bottles
- Reducing the carbon pawprint with packaging made of 80% recycled materials
- Flattie body is perfect for pups who seek a good grip during tug-o-war
- Squeaker and crinkle lining make a splash of intriguing sounds to inspire active play
- Textured rubber paddle feet give their teeth and gums a tidal massage as they chew
- Days to ShipShips Next Business Day
- Primary BrandBond & Co