Naturally Fresh Quick-Clumping Natural Cat Litter, 26 lbs.
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Naturally Fresh Quick-Clumping Litter is an eco-friendly, clumping litter made from all-natural walnut shells. Walnut shells have the unique ability to control ammonia odors, meaning Naturally Fresh neutralizes odors organically without relying on harsh perfumes. Naturally Fresh is sustainable, non-toxic, and free of harmful silica dust. All Natural & Biodegradable Virtually Dust-Free and Low Tracking Proven Superior Ammonia Odor Control Homegrown in the USA Clay Free, Corn Free, Grain Free For Households with One or Two Cats.
- - Made from all-natural walnut shells, this eco-friendly litter neutralizes odors better than clay, pine, corn, and wheat litters
- - This super-absorbent formula produces hard clumps in as few as 15 minutes without sticking to the litter box and provides proven superior ammonia odor control
- - Virtually dust-free means you and your cat can breathe easier in your home, and makes this litter safer for pets or owners with respiratory problems
- - It's biodegradable, sustainable, and annually renewable - so it's good for your cat and good for the planet
- - A low-tracking material means your cat won't track litter and bacteria through your home
- - Eco-Responsible - Solar Produced
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
1) Fill a clean litter box to the recommended level of three inches of Naturally Fresh Quick-Clumping Litter. 2) Maintain cleanliness by "skimming" out solid waste and clumps daily. 3) It is recommended to clean and sanitize your litter box every 30 days to keep a fresh and healthy litter box for your pets. Average litter usage: 14 lb = 1 cat = 1 month.
You May Also Like